CapeInfo blogs — a collection of blogs by CapeInfo and by people like you. Do you have a yearn to write and share your photographs & videos? Would you like your own blog on CapeInfo?
You can — click here — and your new blog will be online in a few minutes. (Make sure you have registered on CapeInfo are that you are logged in first.)
Our conditions are few and simple —
- They must be predominantly about Southern African destinations and life (but you can write about your foreign trips too).
- No hate speech, nor racist, sexist or homophobic remarks, and respect other people’s views and beliefs.
- Remember that your words will remain on the internet for a very long time, if not forever.
- There is a difference between criticism and unreasonable attacks. Motivate your comments and explain your arguments. Make sure what you write represents fair comment.
- Blogs that are essentially commercial promotions will not be permitted.
Further assistance can be found in CapeInfo’s Frequently Asked Questions.