|Click here to view this email online|
|Share on March 2015|
This issue• Our 2015 Adventure
• Is this the Winelands best 'good news' story?
• Africa's Greenest Hotel – are there any challengers?
• Have you been to Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl, Villiersdorp or Rawsonville?
• Rate & Review the towns you've visited.
• Editor's Pick of recently-added accommodation establishments
• And more compelling news...
Our 2015 Adventure
We're setting off this week on a 3,000km trip to Johannesburg. That's double the normal Cape Town—Joburg route, simply because it goes through Robertson Wine Valley and along the N2 through the Garden Route and Eastern Cape to Durban. With detours all the way.
From Durban we'll go to the KZN Midlands & Underberg, and over the Sani Pass across the Drakensberg into Lesotho to the Katse Dam -- the second largest dam on the African continent (after Tekezé Dam in Ethiopia). And a last hop through the Free State to Johannesburg.
We want to make the most of this trip and learn & meet/write about/photograph as much as possible. So if you have any suggestions, please visit Our 2015 adventure and share your tips! We'd also appreciate help from local tourism authorities/offices. We will be adding content on more towns to our Destinations section.
Follow us. Join us. Share with us!