Amanzi Country Manor is a luxury self-catering home located in the heart of the Midlands Meander, less then 10min outside of Nottingham Rd. This gracious, two level, open plan stone home boasts 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 generous living rooms, each of which have their own fireplaces and added attractions e.g. snooker table. (Sleeps 8).
1400ha Private Nature reserve and 6 trout dams.The house is located on a 1400ha private eco nature and trout estate. All bedrooms, the lounge, full length deck and living space enjoy the spectacular views over the private estate incorporating 5km of Mooi River frontage, 6 well stocked trout dams and amazing wild life.Amanzi Country Manor offers all the modern conveniences that make a home comfortable in a timeless, unforgettable setting. It’s the perfect place to hike, fly fish, mountain biking, go for game drives, bird watching, canoe or tubing on the Mooi River....or....sit back and do nothing at all.
It is also in close proximity to popular schools like Hilton College, St Annes, St Mary's, Michael House, Clifton Prep, Kings, Treverton, Weston and Western College.
All rates quoted are for the entire house, and sleeps 8 persons (self-catering).
- Linen and towels
- Lights, water and gas
- Daily maid service (9am - 2pm)
- Parking for max 3 cars
- Generator (for load shedding)
- River inflatable tubes
- Access to all 6 trout dams and Mooi River (catch and release)
- Access to Nature Reserve
- Restaurant and pub available at the on-site hotel
- Wedding and function facilities also available at the on-site hotel
- No smoking in doors or on the deck (Any outdoor smoking to be done with extreme caution due to fire hazard)
- Rates are subject to change
- An online booking will be confirmed within 24 hours.
Visit Our Sister Guest House in Umzumbe