Gina and Otto would love to welcome you to "Haus Giotto", a small and intimate B&B in the peaceful village of De Kelders.
Haus Giotto has three suites - each with a bedroom, bathroom, lounge area, kitchenette and balcony.
You're a three minute walk from the ocean with its cliffs, caves and coastal paths overlooking Walker Bay, one of the world's premier locations for land-based whale watching.
Close by you have fynbos hikes in the mountains with bird watching, the world's best shark diving and local ecotours and much more. Any assistance you require during your holiday will be provided.
What you get
- Four Star Tourism Grading Council Accredited Accommodation.
- Spacious, sunny and individually decorated rooms with en-suit bathrooms.
- Fully equipped kitchenettes with fridge, microwave and kettle.
- Crisp, white linen.
- Private entrance.
- Sea view.
- TV and DVD and Wi-Fi in all rooms.
- A full and healthy breakfast.
- A cup of tea/coffee with a piece of cake when you arrive.
- The longer you stay, the cheaper it gets!