Wailana beach lodge is as Swiss owned cosy and peaceful Bed & Breakfast to enjoy the South Coast nature and our professional and friendly attitude.
A distinctive, swiss owned Guest Lodge with fabulous views over the warm Indian Ocean. 200 meters from the sand, surf and rock pools.
We offer 5 unique, individually designed bedrooms all with en suite facilities and private sundecks, king or queen size beds, ceiling fans, tea and coffee service,
laundry service and secure off street parking.
The house is set in a lush sub-tropical garden with a large pool area and sun terraces.
Our emphasis is on a “take it easy“ environment. The spacious lounge opens on to an extensive terrace where breakfast is served Al Fresco. Adjoining is our unique indoor / outdoor bar.
The South Coast of Kwa Zulu Natal is one of southern Africa’s premier playgrounds.
The local attractions include:
- 9 World class colf courses nearby
- Hiking and sightseeing in Oriby Gorge or Lake Eland Game Reserve
- Deep sea fishing or pleasure trips and scuba diving
- Numerous beautiful safe protected bathing beaches
- Tennis bowls squash, health club, surfing, cycling and horse riding.
- Shopping malls, art and crafts galleries, cinemas, restaurants, bars and clubs.