The site's main sections are:
- Sleep, eat & do more - our directory
- Best lists by celebrities and travel experts
- Top 10 lists
- What's on - event guide Special Offers
- Gallery - view ours and share your stunning photos.
Adding content to the site, eg. the directory, what's on section, gallery or to write a review requires registration and and that you are logged in.
There are several ways of searching:
- The search box at the very top of the screen is a Google custom search which covers all pages within the website. New content may not be indexed yet – but Google is rarely more than a day behind in indexing content and sometimes just a matter of minutes!
- Under "What are you looking for today?" in the right hand column of every page, you'll see the headings for the main subdirectories. Click on those to search for content just within those subdirectories. None of the search fields is essential – you can use the business name and/or keywords and/or the province, region or town.
- For an Advanced Search where you can also select results based on price, services and facilities offered (eg. are they pet-friendly), you find the link under the CapeInfo Directory main navigation tab, or click here.
- Under the Destinations tab in the main menu, visit the province, region or town you're interested in. You'll find listings for businesses, events and special offers there.
- Online bookings & availability search: Click here to search for accommodation establishments offering online bookings.
The quickest way – as a guest – is to use the search boxes on the right hand side of every page under What are you looking for today?. Click on one of the subdirectories to search. None of the search fields is essential – you can use the business name and/or keywords and/or the province, region or town.
If you're a registered user and have content on the site, log in and go to the USER MENU at the top of the screen (if it hasn't opened automatically). To find entries you have added, click on My Directory Listings & Subscriptions.
My Directory listings:
Click on the MyAccount tab at the very top of your screen. You do need to log in.
You'll see all your directory listings under the Listings tab.
The quickest way to edit your entry is to click the which opens a list of options - edit content, edit media and add media. This cog icon also appears on your pages when you are logged in.
My What's on & Special Offers listings:
You find these shown at the My Listings link under the What's on tab in the main navigation menu. You do need to be logged in to see them.