|Click here to view this email online|
|Share this on|
In this issue:• From the southern tip of the African continent
• Attractions & activities: CapeInfo's new priority
• CapeInfo interview: Sabine Lehmann
• The most beautiful street in South Africa
• The most pet-friendly hotel in Africa?
• Exploring the West Coast
• V&A Waterfront – reason to be proud
• Editor's Pick
This newsletter was sent from a farm near the southern tip of the African continent – where the Indian & Atlantic Oceans meet. It's 5-star luxury at 3-star prices. Especially at this time of year, the yellow canola fields are breathtaking. From the stoep you can watch Eland and Bontebok, with more Bontebok outside the kitchen window. And there are Buffalo in one of the camps a little further away.
Click here to read about our visit to Klipfontein Keep (it's new and a best-kept secret) and Langrug Lodge (on the second largest natural body of fresh water in southern Africa). They are both Ultimate Getaways!