Tranquil self catering Lodge on the banks of the Limpopo River. We are next to the Botswana Groblersbrug /Martinsdrift Border post, very convenient for a stop over before crossing the border.
Klippan River Lodge is situated on a privately owned farm on the banks of the Limpoporiver on the South African side.
Only 1 km from the Groblersbrug / Martins Drift border post, it is the ideal stop over between Gauteng and Botswana.
We have a small, private and exclusive Lodge, which means no other strangers allowed.More about the Lodge:
• Each room has its own bathroom and two three quarter beds inside aswell as a coffee and tea station.We have one room with a double bed for couples who’d like to share.
• The water we use comes from the river and is only for shower and dishes.
• We do supply fresh drinking water in the mini bar.
• Fire wood will be supplied, enough for a braai – ONLY if you order a braai-pack in advance. For a camp fire please bring extra fire wood.
• A kitchen - electric kettle, stove,fridge, bar, tv ,lounge, pooltable and two small dining tables.
• Mini Bar – STRICTLY CASH
Double Rooms: R750 for 2 persons per room per night
Single Rooms : R550 per room per night
No children under 3 YearsRULES & CONDITIONS
• NO CAMPING
• We only have self catering rooms available
• No pets allowed
• CLOSED (23 Dec 2018 - 8 Jan 2019)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.