Welcome to Kraalbaai Luxury House Boats. Situated in the West Coast National Park-SANParks, plus minus an hour drive from Cape Town. This unique experience offers you the opportunity of "living on the water". With breathtaking lagoon views and all nature has to offer on your doorstep, it is ideal for a family getaway or even a romantic retreat. Kraalbaai Luxury House Boats is self catering but we can cater for you on request.
All below units offers 360 degree views of the lagoon
The Larus Houseboat accommodates a maximum of 6 guests in 3 Cabins.
It consists of a well equipped open plan kitchen and dining area with a braai facility. The main cabin has a queen size bed and the second cabin a comfortable bunk bed (2sleeper). The third cabin has removable mattresses which are used at night (2 sleeper).
The Larus consists of the following structures namely:
·Floatation for house boat ·Swim deck with floatation
·Aluminum covering ·Deck under covering
·Solar panels and Inverter ·Exterior bench
·Stainless steel stations and wire railing
·Gas geyser ·Boat house @ 45msq
The Nirvana Houseboat consists of an upper and lower deck. It is luxuriously finished and ideally suited for use by corporate groups, family holidays, special occasions and functions. It accommodates up to 24 guests. It is approximately four hundred square meters in size, and weighs 130 tons. A Naval architect designed the houseboat to South African Maritime specifications.
The lower deck of the Nirvana accommodates a maximum of 14 people. The facilities include:
- Spacious lounge with fireplace and sound system. The lounge leads out onto the large, wind-free foredeck, equipped with tables and chairs making this the ideal spot for dining with a view.
- State of the art, fully equipped kitchen with large gas stove, oven and fridge. Kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery. In fact, all you need to bring is your food and drink.
- Five spacious bedrooms each with queen size beds, which can be split into two single beds depending on your sleeping preferences.
- The sixth bedroom is equipped with two comfortable bunk beds (4 Sleeper).
- Three full bathrooms –flush toilets, large pentagonal showers and basins.
- Foredeck–large wind free area leading off the lounge offering guests a unique dining area with spectacular views and shaded outside seating.
- Spacious 45 square meter floating platform, leading off the foredeck area, offering barbeque facilities, sun-bathing and swimming. The upper deck of the Nirvana accommodates a maximum of 10 people and compromises the following:
- The upper deck can be accessed from either the aft-or fore-deck via staircases on either side respectively.
- The spacious lounge offers spectacular wrap-around views and has plenty of space for luxury laid back relaxing as well as a bar-counter area.
- Two Bedrooms, each with queen size beds, which can be split into two single beds depending on your sleeping preferences.
- The third bedroom is smaller and has a comfortable double bed which cannot be split into two singles.
- Two comfortable double sleeper couches in the lounge area.
- A large deck for lounging and sunbathing.
- Full Bathroom-flush toilet, large pentagonal shower and basin
New luxury house boats coming soon
Our new Luxury House boat is a must for complete Luxury and relaxation. With its modern design and off finishing, It includes 2 bedrooms, lounge, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. Outside we have a patio and braai facility. The upper sun deck is perfect for relaxing with a sun downer while enjoying the breathtaking sunset views the lagoon has to offer.