La Vue Parfaite - a self catering, 6 bedroom on suite, Provence style villa with a large entertainment area, terrace & pool - nestled on the mountain above Gordons Bay and False Bay
Caters from 4 to 14 persons..
The views over False Bay, the Helderberg and the Hottentots Mountains are stunning.
The mountain behind is a nature reserve – secluded, private, natural, peaceful and unspoilt
The villa consists of a large entertainment area with fire place and an open plan kitchen - the entertainment area leads out onto the terrace and the pool area. A dedicated dining room with fireplace offers a great evening for a dinner party.
There are 5 on suite large bedrooms, with either king or queen/double beds.
The house is situated on the highest level and the mountain is the back garden. Tranquil /quiet - Private just about covers it....Sitting on the terrace with friends and a glass of wine in hand – overlooking the bay and the village as the sun sets over the Table Mountain reserve.
A host of amenities include:
Parking for up to 6 or 7 cars is available.
Entertainment - The house has a full library in the study.
In the house is a music system with a wide range of music available and we have also a wide range of games for those rainy days..
The main entertainment area has a large TV with DSTV and a large fireplace.
The house was built with entertainment in mind, plenty of areas around the villa to entertain
Safe available for storage of currency or valuables
Dining room seating 10 people with fireplace
Pool and terrace
Gordons Bay is a beautiful village with 2 harbours, lovely restaurants & bars, blue flag beaches (3minutes) and only 10 minutes away to some of the oldest & most famous wine estates in the Western Cape.
The location is just 35 minutes from the airport and 50 minutes from Cape Town. The house is just 15 minutes from Somerset mall & Somerset West and 35 minutes to Stellenbosch.
The house is built in a Provence theme.
· Open plan main room comprising of well-planned kitchen at the rear and fronted by large open room with fireplace, opening up onto a terrace
· Spacious well planned kitchen with gas Aga style oven and 2 fridges.
· 2 family lounges – downstairs (with fireplace) and upstairs (with wrap around balcony).
· All rooms are large, spacious with high ceilings
· Large split level terrace looking onto the swimming pool & overlooking the bay, valley & mountains.
· Pool terrace with outdoor shower (very private).
· 2 outside braai/barbeque areas. – one at the back of the venue and the other on a 50m2 terrace
· Rear of the house is at one with nature, backing up onto the mountain (nature reserve)
· Wide driveway with parking for up-to 6 cars
· 5 on-suite bedrooms – carpeted bedrooms and tiled bathrooms include a Victorian bath and shower
Can accommodate up to 10-12 persons
House hold amenities
· Free Wi-Fi / DSTV for 2 TV’s / Library - Study
· Bedrooms include: Candles & torch / Hairdryers
· Wash sets & towels plus spare razors & toothpaste
· Heaters (winter) / fans (summer)
· Sewing kit
· Board games for family fun (wet weather)
· Music system and extensive , DVD, CD & record collection
Beverage and bar facilities available
ONCE BOOKED –
LA VUE PARFAITE WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTY ONLY FOR YOUR PRIVATE USE FOR THE PERIOD OF THE BOOKING
Mukda Thai Spa (5 mins)
Gordons Bay village with restaurants, bars
blue flag beaches
Harbour Island boardwalk with restaurants & bars & Crystal Beach Hotel
Fantastic coastal drives
Shark Cage diving in Gans Baai
Whale watching in Hermanus
Walking trails on Mountain
Horse riding/ trails
2 harbours offering luxury cruising, kayaking or fishing trips
Famous local wine estates just 15 minute drive –such as Vergelegen & Lourensford.
Scuba diving or visit Crystal pools to get back to nature
Blue Rock – Cable skiing or wake boarding
Golf courses x 3 (just 15 minute drive) and a driving range
Somerset Mall for all your shopping requirements
Cinema @ Somerset Mall