De Kleine River Valey House

De Kleine River Valey House

Location

14 Church Street

Contact info

Telephone
028 3410 048
Contact
Irene
Email

This was Sir Robert Stanford's original farmhouse, built in 1785.  It has seen much of the Cape's history, hosting Birkenhead survivors, Lady Anne Barnard and many others.

Today there's an antiques & collectables shop, SJ's book shop, a coffee shop and upholsterer.

Open Tues-Saturday 09:00-16:30; Sunday 10:00-13:00

It also offers self-catering accommodation with tariffs from from R250ppn.



Map

Swap Start/End