Centre Court Bed & Breakfast is situated in the up-market suburb of Durban North, across the Althlone Bridge, north of the Umgeni River, a mere 5km from Central Durban. Centre Court Bed & Breakfast accommodation is so named- because our guest house is centrally situated, you have easy access to the major highways- M4, N2, & N3 making it convenient for both the business and holiday visitor seeking accommodation in Durban or Umhlanga.
Our Bed & Breakfast accommodation was selected semi finalist in the category B&B, guest house style-large for offering accommodation, facilities and service of the highest standard in South Africa.
Graded by the Tourism Grading Council – Centre Court B&B offers you 4 star guest house accommodation in 7 comfortable air conditioned twin/double rooms. All rooms have private en-suite facilities, tea coffee making facilities, hairdryers, electronic safes, bar fridge, flat screen TV, euro-outlets for charging cellphones / computers and comes complete with guest amenities to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible.
A Full scrumptious South African and Health breakfast is served in the dining room or Veranda, overlooking the colourful garden and koi pond. Hal-al or Hindu breakfasts are served on request. Centre Court Bed & breakfast also has wireless internet access in all communal areas.
Centrally situated, Centre Court Bed & Breakfast, guest house style, is close to Durban CBD, La Lucia and Umhlanga CBD. Facilities and Attractions in Durban - "Africa's Sporting & Events Capital"
- Durban’s Ushaka Marine World
- Durban Country Golf Club
- Durban’s Royal Golf Course
- Durban North , Windsor Golf Course
- Durban North, Japanese Gardens
- Durban Botanical Gardens
- Durban - I.C.C.
- Durban’s Golden Mile
- Beachwood Golf Course Durban North
- Animal Farm at Mitchell Park
- Umgeni Bird Park, Durban North
- Home of the Sharks - Absa Stadium
- Mangrove Nature Reserve
- The New King Senzangakhona Stadium
- Kingspark Swimming Pool
- Umhlanga’s “Blue Flag” Beaches
- Sahara Cricket Stadium
- Sun Coast & Sibaya Casinos
- Victoria Street Market
- La Lucia, Pavillion Malls
- The Point Waterfront
- Gateway, Umhlanga (largest shopping Centre in the Southern Hemisphere)
- Tala Private Game Park
- The Sharks Board