Witwater is a five-star lodge in the magnificent malaria-free Waterberg. Set on the banks of the lush Phalala River with its white waters, from where Witwater gets its name. Imposing elegance and a cordiality of welcome, that borrows its warmth from the true source of light and day. Gracefulness that supersedes accepted norms of refined comfort and style. Long after you have left, you will still recall the warm welcome and hospitality extended to you during your stay. An aura of elegance and sophistication pervades the comfortable lounge and the other facilities at the main lodge.
We have many facilities on site, such as our fully equipped spa, a heated pool, a sauna/steam room and a swimming pool. We have a fully licensed bar on-site, a fully equipped conference room that can accommodate up to 50 Delegates which includes an executive boardroom / break-away room, that can accommodate up to 10 Delegates.
When it comes to food, our Executive Chefs prepare selected meals so as to meet your every desire. For the more sophisticated we offer direct flights of approximately 40 minutes into our private airstrip where a special open game drive vehicle will be ready to take you to the lodge for a very special pampering session.
Guests staying at the Witwater Safari Lodge & Spa may experience a variety of culinary experiences. From Breakfast in the Bush to Silver Service Fine Dining to a fiery night at the Boma, one is invited to enjoy the traditional South African food.
Guests staying at the five star Witwater Safari Lodge & Spa may choose from many different activities during their stay such as:
* Bird-watching - The Waterberg region of South Africa is home to prolific birdlife, be enchanted by over 300 different species already identified.
* Game Drives - Experience the beauty of the majestic Waterberg Mountains and close encounters with our wildlife.
* Bush Walks - On bush walks, guests have the unique opportunity to get to know the little things that make the bush truly magical.
* Fishing - Whether guests use a fly, lure or bait Bass, barbell, yellow fish, kurper will be at your mercy, tag and release.
* Bushmen Paintings - Guests are invited to take a relaxed bush walk to the exquisite paintings and learn more about the Waterberg's cultural history.
* Eco challenge - Group activity consisting of 6 events testing both mental and physical activity. Great for team-building.