Superior 4-STAR-Apartment (graded by AA and TGCSA) close to Constantia WineRoute. Our 90sqm-apartment is situated on upper floor of the 2017 constructed guesthouse. It has got two bedrooms equipped with top-quality mattresses and two bathrooms, one en suite and fitted with a free-standing bath tub, both with a very big walk-in shower. Impressive balcony overlooking lush garden.
Our new 90 sqm apartment is positioned on the first floor of the recently constructed double-storey building. It has got two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one en suite, both with very big walk-in showers, one bathroom fitted with a very nice free-standing bath tub. Both bedrooms are equipped with a double bed (king-size, two separate mattresses in extra length).
The lounge with fully fitted open-plan kitchen has got a big window and (3 meter width) sliding doors and leads to an extraordinary beautiful balcony. From here our guests can enjoy an outstanding view to the garden/swimming pool and the mountain setting of the back slope of Table Mountain. Lounge and bedrooms are fitted with an aircon-system. The brand new kitchen is open-plan to lounge and fully equipped with modern quality appliances, such as a big fridge/freezer-combo, an induction stove, the extractor, a microwave oven, a sink, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
- Smart-TV (55" UHD), Multichoice-DSTV is included in rental rate
- Internet-access via Fibre Optic, fast Wi-Fi (no extra-charge)
- fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances
- lounge and bedrooms are fitted with an aircon-system
- secure parking in a double-garage on the premises
- Private balcony with outdoor furniture
- access to the 40sqm solar-heated swimming pool in the big garden
- fully alarmed, inside and outside (sensors, beams and door/windows contacts), connected to a security company
- We take part at the SA-recycling system.
- We do save a lot of water in different ways:
Boreholewater used for swimming pool and lawn; supplied to all toilets.
Grey water collected and supplied to garden/flowerbeds
Heat pump, big geysers and a "ring-main" guaranties hot water in bathrooms and kitchens instantly (no “5-10 Liter waiting periods” for hot water at the tabs)Sustainability Champion
Using rain water, borehole water and bought-in water if really needed