Situated on the banks of the Crocodile River overlooking the Kruger National Park, Bushwise Safari Lodge combines the real Kruger Safari experience with luxurious accommodation boasting a unique ambiance true to the safari adventure you are seeking.
Watch the Kruger National Park and the Crocodile River (where a variety of wildlife often drink at the water's edge) at your leisure from the comfort of your vantage point on the upper deck, bar area or swimming pool.
Become part of the African night, and hear the roar of lions, the call of hyenas and the grunting of hippos coming from the dark.
From our Safari Lodge base, we offer our guests the thrill of personalized safari excursions into Kruger in our open safari vehicle to seek out the Big Five and experience all the wonders of this unique eco-system.
The South Eastern part of Kruger where we operate is well known for its superb game viewing, with frequent sightings of lion and leopard.
We offer a variety of safari activities as well as excursions to suit every taste, timetable, and pocket - from walks in the Kruger Park with an experienced guide, half day safaris, night safaris, bird watching walks and tiger fishing on the Komati River, to excursions to places of interest in the area as well as the neighbouring states of Mozambique and Swaziland.
Our option of an all-inclusive rate brings the luxuries of the Bushwise Safari Lodge as well as all the safaris and excursions within the reach of everybody.
Bushwise Safari Lodge Facilities and Services:
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- Bathrooms en-suite with showers 1 room available with bath
- Fully stocked bar
- Upper deck balcony/terrace - with swimming pool overlooking Kruger National Park
- English breakfast is served daily dinner is served in an enclosed boma under the stars
- Internet facilities available
- Same day laundry facilities
Let us show you this Jewel of Africa and all it has to offer on our 3 night, 4 day safari package:
- A sunset drive in Kruger Park - where entertainment will be provided by the nocturnal animals populating the Park
- Dinner under the African sky in our Boma - the ambience defies description
- 1 Full day Safari, with breakfast overlooking one of the water holes in the Kruger Park, prepared especially for you by your guide
- Morning bush walk in Kruger Park - look in awe at an African sunrise at its incomparable best OR Visit a Swazi Cultural village (no passports necessary)
- Airport transfers from Nelspruit Airport (KMIA) (not exchangeable)
- Your experienced guide is excellently qualified, and will share his passion for the African Bush and its creatures with you. With just a little bit of luck, the Big Five may also make your day.
This package deal offers you a true African Safari Adventure in one of the world's greatest wildlife parks, at a VERY special price.
Option 1 - 3 Night/4 Day Special: R4980 pp sharing for the 3 nights.
- Single supplement of R350 pp per night applies
- Children (age 2-12: 75%)