Camp Jabulani is a family-owned and managed private luxury safari lodge located within the private Kapama Game Reserve in Hoedspruit, South Africa (in close proximity to the Kruger National Park in the scenic Mpumalanga region). This lodge is guaranteed to offer first class accommodation, cuisine, facilities and personalised service.
Its most notable feature is the herd of trained African elephants, which were rescued by the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre. Visitors can experience the extraordinary through personal interaction with these mammoth animals. Watch the elephants at play in the waterhole or casually browsing in their natural wild habitat near the stables.
This luxurious lodge has only six suites – never more than 12 guests, while the exclusive Zindoga Villa is ideally suited to the family traveller, or the client who prefers a more private, luxury experience.
Some of Camp Jabulani’s notable offerings include:
- Daily elephant interactions,
- Game drives in the Big Five private Kapama Game Reserve,
- Visits to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre,
- Indulgent treatments in the outdoor Spa,
- Gastronomic delights at the hands of the masterful culinary team, and
- Hot air balloon excursions over the reserve.